Friday, September 2, 2011

hmmm.... no updates since 10 months ago....

time pass as i din realize...

actually this post was stored as draft 4 few months but i din realized...

so i will post it rite now...


frenz dun blame me for no update ok as i really dunno what to write and no mood to blog.....

fyp result not good is kind of heavy strike to me though i've did a determination in my heart...

this news made me fell into 16th level of hell when i know it in February.

and yet, i've been employed as telemarketer and started working on Mon,

i dun remember the actual date anyhow it was a Mon in March...

but unfortunately i quit 2 days after.......

WHY!? THAI HUI MIN, this is what competence u have for being human 23 years?

erghhhhhhh.......

actually i have heard so many stories from colleagues and i have really saw something that is truth...

and i have to admit that telemarketer doesn't suit me...

i've learned how to communicate with cust by using the scope provided, it was ok but fluent as i have not always talk Malay long long time ago...

the biggest difficulty is CALCULATION !!!!!!

my account and maths have gave back to 陈长夷,张志雄,詹文龙,Mrs Kwan, etc...

oh noooooo....... i seem like an idiot and know nothing when ppl teaching me...

and i found that the company is not a company which i could fight for it by using my time and effort...

so i quit the job and tend to looking for new job....





after few interviews with diff types of companies, i felt frustrated bcoz of failure....

Lastly, I was succeeded in the 2nd interview wif Maybank SK1M programme...

but fate always like 2 play wif me....

i got the offer from celcom at the same day as well....

i hate 2 make decision...

finally, i chose to be a Maybank trainee...

1 week after, call from AEON credit service...

i believe fate, thr must be some reasons the fate brings me here, being trained n restudy again...

maybe i've not prepared good enuf to go to the social university...

so i rejected the offer n chose to stay in Maybank's LUXURY jail...

now, i m happy 2 meet so many frenz n continue stay closed wif my best best darling-- juanieee

thr are still lot of tests n difficulties are waiting me to pass through...

and i think i hav 2 find out wat i really want 2 do in future...

am i in the right way to achieve my dream?

i admire the ppl who are clear about their future, they always know the path to reach their dreams....

next post will be elaborating my life in Maybank's LUXURY jail i think...

if i hav time 2 share....

heheeeheeee......














--THE END--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment