Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buono sera everybody...

yes... i had not update my blog since long time ago....

but it is not my fault,

u guys are frequent blogger and compare to me,

i will be seem like an occasionally blogger... it's unfair 2 me...



ok, stop prattling!!

come back 2 my content....

i really never been lucky since 3 years ago i came 2 APIIT...

i'd subscribed ptptn loan 2 times during diploma, stamp hasil were cost RM70...

i was on9 applied loan again since last year...

but it was only succeed when i applied 3rd times...

my computer was spoilt for sure whenever i was rushing assignment...

and NOW

i get a VERY NICE supervisor....

she dun reply my msg

dun approved my ppf until i sms to remind her

dun read/approve my psf even i have submitted 1 week ago...

SHITTTTT!!!!!


i unable 2 concentrate in my assignment...

hooowwww!!!

MR.S said:" Those who were not yet started assignment, see u next module".

omgooshhh....

i m 1 of that... i dun wan remodule!!!



it was only a lucky thing happened to me...

i met a good fren in apiit-- dear juannie

if i didn't study in apiit

if not bcoz of Abu,

we were still unable 2 meet each other but only 2 parallel lines in the world...

thx 4 giving me a helping hand whenever i was relapsed into troubles...

and

thx 2 s2pid yan 4 giving me some entertainment in diploma...

thx 2 chimmy cheryl, snow, peter n matthew  4 "non-sensical joke" during the boring scul life...

although i m the 1 who always get jeered...

thx 2 sopo sheik 4 entertaining me when i was stressful...



damn stress now....

may be look at leng zai can assist in releasing stress...

hohohohooooo....

♥♥金贤重♥♥










--THE END--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment