Monday, June 1, 2009

Ciao~ kena complained that long time do not update the blog already... (paiseh leh~) But we understand of each other wud... Because we busy together, worry together and passed those such things together. (so, dun kira kira so much la~)@@ I know that everyone is busy for their assignment, exam, test recently as normally the sem break, sem end even sem start would be on this period. (Oh, god bless u~)

Firstly, I want to yell here right now... (arrzzzzz!!!) The Database and Web Database Project had exhausted me completely. I would like to thx to Kok Yuen, Kok Wai and Jian Yao right here, thx for your help. We have 9 years friendship since we were in secondary school, not familiar with each other though. Although still can't link to database at last, I appreciate that the process you guys help me. Can't said that you guys help me a lot, but thx for sacrifice of your lunch time and working time to help me. ^^

There is a little story here...
Venue: APIIT lab
Date: 22th May @ submission date of the project (omg~)

Kok Wai said that he really don't know the coding of linking SQL within VB. Which means that he don't know how to help me due to the way that I am doing is different with him. At that moment, there are only few words arise in my mind: "完了,我真的完了." Then, I asked him to lunch first, i can only continue what i m doing as i had no time to alter it again. After he gone few minutes, he came back with his 2 friends and said that whether they can help me... (touching~) (*o*) His friends tried to alter the code but failed at last, while Kok Wai was mumbling non-stop that he was very hungry beside. ( hehee... sorry ya~ fren) And, I realized that the style of "IT student" typing at the keyboard is damn cool!!! ( >.<''') OMG~ scared~ Can't find anyword to describe it... He didn't seemed like typing but playing the keyboard show... That's "IT student".... what about me? haiz....

However... I passed up the assignment at last minutes.... last minutes work... APIIT culture... I think a lot peoples died on this project. (Oh, god bless us~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment