Friday, May 28, 2010

Haix...

Since i was ruined my midpoint interview...

so gonna prepare and suffer 4 the reschedule...

still continue my busy life busy week....

juz received sms from sab, but very sorry unable to celebrate with little CS tmr...

little CS, hope u have a happi bufday and  HAPPI FUTURE LIFE...

and dun be so ideologism on something that u will never to own...

u r a silly and humorous ppl in my mind le...

let me keep it 4ever la pls.... solou.....

hahaaaa.....

and dun think so much, make ur life easier....





  不要扮酷啦!!


♪♫☆♀ ♪♫☆♀ ♪♫☆♀ ♪♫☆♀ ♪♫☆♀ ♪♫☆♀


and thx to my little powerpuff girl-- sheik sheik here....

juz had a talk n mini game wif her....

thx for encouragement and relaxing me...

but dun call me rainie yang cheng lin pls....

i m mature than u!!!

and u won me in the game.... and i m so unhappi now!!!

tat is the part of conversation wif a funny girl~



sopo, good luck for ur exam too....

and now i hav to get back 2 my "hard core" assign....

sigh...    ( +_+''')




















--THE END--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment